Luxfer’s TradeUp™ program lets you trade your old aluminum medical cylinders for new Luxfer cylinders regardless of cylinder size, brand, alloy or condition—even cylinders that have been damaged or condemned. And we’ll tailor the program to meet your exact needs.
Standardize your cylinder fleet
If you have a large fleet of old cylinders that require eddy-current testing or other types of tests to comply with regulatory requirements*, you may find that taking advantage of Luxfer’s TradeUp program is more economical than requalifying those cylinders.
For more information about how TradeUp can work for you, call at 951-341-5206.
*Under the provisions of HM220F, issued by the U.S. Department of Transportation on January 1, 2007, all older aluminum medical cylinders made from 6351 alloy must be eddy current tested as part of the required requalification every five years.
- TradeUp is a fast, no-hassle way to upgrade and optimize your cylinder fleet. Luxfer handles all arrangements for old cylinders being picked up and new ones being shipped out. One telephone call or e-mail is all it takes.
- Each new Luxfer cylinder comes with a barcode to help prevent loss and control assets, as well as Luxfer’s exclusive Label Guard clearcoat technology to keep cylinders, barcodes and custom labels looking good far longer.
- Luxfer removes functioning valves for later installation on new cylinders. With your prior approval, we’ll replace non-functioning valves with new ones.
- You’ll receive your new Luxfer medical cylinders on a quick-turnaround schedule.
- Each new Luxfer industrial cylinder comes with a 15-year warranty.